Friday, October 5, 2012

My lil boys room decor project,

Salam alls.. Decided to delete all previous blog, since i think I will focus more to photography, decor and beauty stuff.cool kan.So my today topic will be about my lil boys decor room project. For my decor the first hint will be a blue..turquoise blue with some of DIY decor project.For the first step it will be an alphabets from fabric material.This decor might be famous nowdays, cos it is cute, easy and fun to make. I saw some of ready made from Etsy online shops, but it will be a bit pricey for a simple decor like this. I have made some and will upload the final touch later.It will be nicely fits in a frame..or without frames..and you just hang it on your wall.cun! If any one want to order alphabets for your lil son/ daughters with / without padding you might contact me via my email..:) Baru saja order some fabric to make my son own comforter, dia request nak robot theme..so asal is airplane theme utk the whole room, but since request mcm tu ok lah just proceed with robots. ngee :)
just ignore if there is some minor stains.biasalah.first attempt..keke

0 Comments:

Search This Blog